
No tears! (And
of course, I am reffering to me!) What a crazy wonderful day! I woke up so nervous that you'd think that it was MY first day of school... couldn't eat, sweaty palms, sick stomach, and all jittery. Taylor on the other hand- well, you can see the pictures! She sat right down at her desk, turned to the boy next to her and said, "Well, I'm ready to learn! Are you ready to learn?" I got worried because half of her class was crying and holding on to mommy's hand, but she kept waving me off saying, "See ya later dude! Stop taking pictures of me!" (In my defense, I didn't whip out the camera in her classroom until I saw lots of other flashes, and even a
video camera!)
Sad moments: Well, there were the 50 times that I
almost cried. And there was the empty silence that filled the house while the boys napped.
Funny moments: I put "emergency I forgot my lunch" money in her backpack and she spent it all on chocolate pudding. Also, she was wearing knee high socks, and when we went to pick her up she had "rolled" them down to her ankles- 80's style!
Happy moments: Well, there was that empty silence that filled the house while the boys napped...

All in all it was a great day. I only did a drive-by of the school once (still don't know exactly why...) and I didn't kill any of the stupid people who
PARKED their cars in the
DRIVE THRU lane during after school pick up. SUCCESS!!!
6 comments:
i so wish we could have been there to see her off to school! she was so funny on the phone last night - she had to put me on "speaker" so she could find a book she needed! that's our girl!!
love you guys sooooo much
love mimi & poppy
Oh my gosh! It's crazy to see her in SCHOOL! I always see her as younger than my girls but they are all kindergarteners now! WOW! So what you doin' with all that "free time"? If it's anything like mine you're saying "what free time?" The craziness begins!
She is way too cute! She is going to be the most popular girl in school. We sure do miss you guys!
Sooo so cute. I can't believe how time flies. She is growing up so fast. Sounds like you handled it all very well. Just the other day I found a Christmas card for you guys that I never sent. I will do better this year, I promise. What a dip-$#!t! Your family is darling and I love the sleepover thing.. so cute. xo
Taylor looks so excited and so cute! I'm glad everything went well! Thanks for sharing your happy day!
School...Taylor...already?! So excited for her and the best part about it is that she got chocolate pudding out of it. What a smart gilr!
Post a Comment