
One of Taylor's very favorite things is to blow up the air
mattress, get out all of her blankets, pick out movies, buy special candy and "sleepover treats", and set up and plan out sleepovers with her daddy. They stay up late, jump on the beds, paint their toes, rock out to music, color, and of course eat till they are sick. It's
sooo cute. And she is so funny! She will tell me her VERY specific plans for the entire evening down to which candy they will eat and in what order they will watch movies and how many blankets she will use - you name it! (I wonder where she gets it from...) And
Cade does whatever she wants- pretend like he's
Ursela trying to steal Ariel's voice (in costume, of course)-change the dress on Polly Pocket a million times with his big clumsy hands- look through the latest Oriental Trading Company magazine and muster true enthusiasm for each item- watch the same sleepover favorite cartoon- and of course, happily clean up the spilled soda and Nerds
before I come in the next morning. What a great Dad!!!
Cade- you're the
BEST!
6 comments:
i agree - cade is an amazing daddy! and it takes and amazing mommy to support that - so amy here's to you both as parents! you are the absolutely BEST parents i have ever seen!!!
Wow! I'm impressed! Michael's idea of "Daddy Time" is ride in my truck to Lowe's. Of course, we are remodeling an entire house so it's not like he has a lot of spare time. But kuddo's to Cade! And to you for blogging about it! I think husbands get neglected on these blogs!
Cute blog Cade! It was nice to talk to you today. I'll put a link of your blog on my blog so I can check you guys out all the time! Take care!!
What great parents the both of you are! Your children sure are lucky.
I can't imagine having any more fun in one night. How great!
Hey you!! I was checking the meeks blog, and look who I ran into i saw Cade's picture and thought hey, I know that guy!! What beautiful children...How are you? I just came across pictures of my shower your mom gave me..that is still one of my top ten nicest things anyone ever did for me!! Keep in touch...What a darling family!!!
Post a Comment