
So ever since Taylor has become a "soccer player" (her big move in the last game was to kick the ball really hard away from the goal,and then celebrate by throwing both fists in the air and doing some kind of victory dance that involved lots of twirling and jumping) Cooper has wanted to play, too. And now that her season is over, it's great! It no longer means that we are chasing him off of the field during her practices and games, but rather that the feilds are empty and he can have at it.

Well, thanks to a good friend he now has his very own official soccer uniform, and every day that it's "clean" enough to wear is like the greatest day in his life! It's so cute sometimes I can hardly stand it.

Now let me preface this next comment with something-- I do NOT have the baby fever! ........but he is only
two and he looks like such a little
BIG BOY and it's not fair and I don't like it!
3 comments:
So glad soccer is over! It was fun in the beginning but by the last couple of games I was ready to be done! Ian wants to play next year but do I really want to go to 2 games every week? We'll see! I can't believe how big he looks! Fun!
What a doll baby! He looks like quite the stud!
he is growing up too fast! what a sweetheart. hope ya'll are having a great fall holiday! love you so much
Post a Comment