Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pathetic!!


What's pathetic, you ask? How about the fact that T brought home a note today from school talking about the Easter egg hunt (exciting!) and that she needs to bring eggs filled with TOYS, not CANDY for everyone in her class. (pathetic) Yeah, yeah, yeah- kids are fat. I get it. (If you think about it, it's the only holiday they really have to earn the candy- running around, pushing and shoving to get the most biggest shiniest sparkliest eggs...) So then let me ask- What's the difference between Easter candy and Halloween, Christmas, or Valentine candy? Are the sixlets too easy to choke on? Is the Easter bunny involved in some kind of cult that I am not aware of? (you should have seen the amount of sugary crap they had at the other parties) Get this- last week T came home (of course, they have snacks every day in kindergarten you know) excited because Louisa brought Doritos and Little Debbie cakes for snack time that day! You can see where I am going.... Pathetic!!!

2 comments:

Marci said...

You are so very right! We miss you so very much! I hope you don't mind I put some pictures of your adorable family on my blog!

Angel said...

Yea, and what kind of crap toy fits inside and Easter egg...pathetic!