Saturday, April 11, 2009

Numbers...




Numbers are a funny thing. Lincoln turned 2 on Friday, and it's freaking me out! How is my baby boy two?! And it hasn't made me "baby hungry" or anything (let's put a pin in the small fact that I'm preggers), it' just doesn't seem possible! And how about the fact that I am trying to prepare myself for kid #4 in 6 years.... there's some crazy numbers. Or how about the fact that Cade and I will have been married for 10 years this September?! That's crazy to me! I won't even go into the numbers in my checking account or in the stack of bills on the counter, and those DEFINITELY make me crazy! How about the number of times Cooper gets out of bed at night? Or the number of times that I actually care enough to get out of bed and take him back? The number of diapers in my garbage can right now... the number of Easter eggs I stuffed this weekend... (or the number I stuffed into my mouth!)... the number of Build-A-Bears in Taylor's room... the number of things to do on my list... OR the number of snotty kisses I got today from Link, the number of smiles I got from T while she was coloring eggs for the Easter bunny, the number of people that I love, the number of long, dark eyelashes Coop has, the number of times I hear "nano" (the phrase for "I love you" from the kiddos), the number of times Coop gets out of bed at night and sprints to my side of the bed and touches my cheek so softly to wake me up. -- SEE?....numbers are a funny thing.

2 comments:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Tell me about it!!! 4 kids..6 years...ahhh you'll do great! Plus your DONE!!! ;)
We are good to go on saturday for the temple. Sorry I didn't email back. It's been a crazy week. Missed your fam at church today!