Thursday, September 3, 2009

A few random more...

Yes, you would think that I would be posting mostly pics of the sweet new baby, but I haven't read the (quite large) instruction book for the new camera, and I don't know how the stupid thing hooks up to the computer yada yada yada. It's on my to do list!!

The kids love to play in boxes- can you believe he actually fell asleep in that thing?


This was Taylor and Lincoln's subtle way of telling me that I had turned the air conditioner down too low and I was the ONLY one who was still hot.


T has wanted to be a paleontologist for quite a while now, and it was so cute- we went to Dinosaur Valley and she took very good notes.




1 comment:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Horray for posting!! I'm glad you found a little time. Great pictures of the kids. I loved Taylor's red/white/blue dress!! CUTE!!