Sunday, August 3, 2008

Manners

So, a few nights ago as we were eating dinner, I looked around the table and had one of those proud momma moments. We have finally conquered the 3 most important rules for the dinner table!! #1 -Don't play with your food. #2 -Chew with your mouth closed. #3 -Always use your silverware. So proud!


6 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so glad I'm no the only one with kids who have "manners"! Sometimes I look under the table at all the food on the floor after lunch and think did they actually get any of it in their mouths?

Marci said...

I just want to eat your kids up! Is that just a little sick and twisted. They are just so cute. It has been too long!

Anonymous said...

Yes, but man they are so darned cute that it doesn't matter who has manners! And tomorrow they will all be grown and still eating like that....it's cute now while they're young!

Megan said...

manners shmanners.

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

Hey, this is David aka Elder Pierce from Cade's mish! Those kids are so cute!! And congrats on getting them "Table Trained"...I get to tend my awesome 2 year old nephew Mayson a lot and he's not quite there yet...