


So, Chuck-E-Cheese is like the greatest place on earth, right? When are (my) kids
EVER playing nicely together? There was no biting, screaming, pushing, pulling hair- you name it! In fact, I was watching Lincoln try to climb
up the slide when I glanced over my shoulder to see Taylor spinning the wheels on the bicicle for Cooper! You know the one- if you "ride" the bike, you go up higher and higher, and the lights go crazy.... Well, of course Coop's little legs are too short, so Taylor put him in (buckled him- thank goodness!) and her bangs were all matted to her sweaty little forehead because she was pumping those wheels like crazy! So, I applaud Chuck-E-Cheese! May your beautiful germ infested one token only games live on forever!!
4 comments:
What you didn't want to invite us??Wish we could have been there with you. I do miss the good old days with Chuck!
Amy,
Your kids have gotten so big! I miss you so much! I cannot get over how BIG Licoln has gotten! He looks so much like Cade!
When you come back home to visit Mom and Dad, Stop by for a visit! I would love to see you again!
Sherrie Brimhall
Love It!!!! We Miss You tonz.......
Hows the new place? I do want to see more pics of your pad!!
Love your Guts
Stacy Daniels
{You do remember me right}
I love Showbiz! Did they have that wierd gorilla playing the keyboard at your new local chapter? He was alright with me.
Post a Comment