Yes, yes, yes- we have been very busy lately (soccer games, the primary program, school issues-for Cade and Taylor- emergency tooth extractions- poor Lincoln!) and and here are a couple of cute pics, but the REAL news is that I AM GOING ON A TRIP! (And no, not to the looney bin or fat camp.) Cade has suprised me with a trip to see my BFF!! I am soooooo excited I just might puke! The question is, how many suitcases does a girl need for one week...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Amy, How exciting for you! Hope you have tons of fun and enjoy every mintue of it! Love the pics BTW!
Sherrie Brimhall
I can't wait!! Pack as many bags as you want. I can't wait to lay around on the beach, go shopping, eat and just hang out with you! It has been too long!
That depends, Amy...how many purses are your taking? hehehe Hope you and Marci have lots of fun!! I will be very jealous of the good times and your tan!
Sounds fun :) What a nice boy Cade is. Too bad they charge you like $500 per bad on the flight. Other than that, I hope you have fun!
need a baby sitter
xoxoxo
Hey Cade! It's me-Kelly Hamm--well Kelly Koenig now. I just found you on the Proctors website. What is so funny is just this past weekend I was jamming on Rock Band 2 to Weezer, Buddy Holly and thought of the time I was out in Utah visiting Spencer and we were all hanging out jamming to that. Pretty funny--So your family is adorable! Keep in touch.
Yay! What a sweet hubby! I hope you have a great time. Sounds like it's some place "tropical" Taylor looks soooooooo cute in her uniform!!! Maybe we should switch to them. love y'all and miss y'all.
Post a Comment