

Trick-or Treat!! We had such a great Halloween! The kids (especially the biggest- Cade) had so much fun trapsing throught the neighborhood looking for the loot. We could barely keep up with Taylor, and Cooper insisted on carrying his "busket" in one hand and sword in the other. (so adorable) By the third house Lincoln was covered in what I can only assume was a mixture of blue tootsie pop, twix, and nerds. Yummy!

I learned 3 things that night- #1. Cooper is not as shy as he lets on to be. He ran right up to door after door and gave the cutest "twick-or-tweat" and "happy hoween!" I have ever heard. #2. I'm not as hard-core as I thought. I was scared by this giant Knome. Long story- ending with me losing a little bit of pee. #3. Carving pumpkins with Jason is always more fun!
2 comments:
So cute! Love the costumes! Everyone is growing up so fast--except Cade of course! Glad you had a fun Halloween!
The kids look great! No Hulk? Cade looks a little scary!
Post a Comment