Thursday, September 3, 2009
Adams Family... party of six!
Sooooo..... yeah. It's been a while since I have updated the blog. Let's see..... yup- still going to blame the baby on this one! :) She is finally here (seven weeks old now!) and she is SUCH a great baby! She was a teeny 6lbs 12 oz and 18 1/2 in when she was born, but she is getting chubbier and chubbier by the day. Sometimes I think I can actually see her growing. Why do babies have to grow up so fast? The kids are amazing with her (I was worried there for a while...) and if anything I just have to make sure that they don't go all "Lenny" on her and squeeze and love her just a little too much. And yes- she is the last baby, and yes- I have every intention of spoiling her. What is it with the last baby?.... (love ya Becca!) Anyways, here's my shout-out to Andy- he told me that every day he checks the blog, and every day he dies a little bit inside because it's, well... we covered that already, right? Anyhow, I told him that the next night that I got a combined total of more than 6 hours of sleep I would post. But here's the bummer- nobody really cares what I have to say, you want the PICTURES! And I have tons! But either my computer is retarded or I am retarded because I can't get them to post! I'll keep trying, and Andy- this one's for you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE IT - hahahaha!
Keep it coming! :)
Hey! I resent that remark! Okay, okay...it's totally true. :)
Post a Comment